Sunday 1 March 2015

February Challenge

My friendly, local, craft shop, Craftmania, in Lowestoft,  run a monthly challenge and this is my entry for February.

We buy a kit for the very reasonable price of £5.99.  For this we get lots of goodies, papers ribbon, embellishments and usually a card blank.  Sometimes we get a 'brief' to work to, and other times we are left to go wherever our creative juices take us, within the confines of the kit.  We are allowed to use any other bits from our crafty stash, but I really like to just use the stuff in the kit.  This month, the only extra I added was a sheet of A4 craft card, and this is what I came up with......

Hope you like it :) xx

3 comments:

  1. very nice and good luck our Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super magnificent our gorgeous Penny .
    Good luck xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was excellent use of the kit! xx

    ReplyDelete