Wednesday 25 February 2015

Yarnspirations Mystery Afghan

This is my current project.  I am crocheting the 'Yarnspirations' Mystery Afghan.  You join me at Clue#3.  It is a progressive piece, Clue#1 was the basic granny square (the pink bit).  Clue#2 was the cross (the grey bit), and Clue#3 is both the blue and the white edges. I am really enjoying doing it but have absolutely no idea how it will turn out.  All I know is,  it is a single size afghan (Sorry that is very American,  it is a throw, a single sized throw).  Like I said I don't know where this is leading so watch this space.  Or if you want to have a go too, head over to their website and join the fun xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Penny happy days !
    Welcome to Blog world and love your crochet above xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this finished! xx

    ReplyDelete