Tuesday 8 September 2015

Forever Moments

This is my 'Tonic' forever moments creation.  I was making it for a friends birthday, it was going to be White with green clocks stencilled on it. 

It went very wrong!  

So I started again, completely from scratch and his turned out so lovely that I rescued this one, using the same colours.  I am now really pleased with it.  It looked shocking when I was trying to paint it white, It had brush marks and paint runs all over.  I think I did quite a good rescue job.  It will now take pride of place in my new craft room 😌

I love Tonic products, the only downside to this one is that the drawers are made of thick cardboard.  I don't know what I expected but I thought a better quality drawer would have been a given.  The overall look, of the finished project, is fine though.

I hope you love it as much as I do 😄.


1 comment:

  1. It's so lovely Penny you have done a wonderful job x

    ReplyDelete